All about our services and fees:
Who are GM&K?
We are a team of professional consultants with years of experience providing full representation services to help you find your ideal home from start-to-end!
What Services do you provide?
It is one-time payment payable on the first submit an application that a tenant puts forward to show our agency and landlord that they are serious about start processing his application to taking the property.
It’s only a one-time payment!
If the tenant didn’t like the property then he can change and apply for a different offer without paying another holding fee.
You can still apply for the same or a different offer within 30 days without pay another holding fee for the new reservation.
Holding fee – When is it refundable?
You have 15 days from when you pay a holding deposit to enter into a tenancy agreement. If you send the application to us with all requirements but the landlord/ agent still not accepting you.
How much is Holding Fee?
It starts at £195 and is not more than 1-week property rent.
When the agent/landlord can keep a holding deposit:
Only pay a holding deposit if you’re serious about taking on the tenancy. The landlord or agent might keep the money if you decide not to go ahead.
The landlord or agent can only keep your holding deposit if you:
- Decide not to rent the property. For example, you rent find better property in other agency.
- Misled the landlord or agent. The landlord or agent can keep the money if you have misled them about something that affects whether they offer you a tenancy. For example, if you said your income was a lot higher than it is.
- Fail a right to rent immigration check For example, The landlord or agent can’t legally offer you a tenancy if you fail a right to rent check.
- Fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement.
We don’t charge any lettings fee. Other Fees, from 1st Jun 2019.
HOW TO START
- You can contact us (+44) 20 31 51 2590 and ask about property availability.with an offer ID on our website.
- You can Pay faster by Card online, so you will receive an email with instructions and link to the application to apply for the property in 5 minutes.
Landlords/ Agents fees
You can post a property offer for 7 days for FREE. If we find your tenant we are charged up to 1-week rent depends how many properties. You can also pay a monthly subscription. Please contact us at [email protected]